Saturday 28 May 2022

Book Review: The Magnificent Moustache and Other Stories

 


Good morning Bookaholics, I trust you are well and ready to have a fantastic day. I know I am. Today I bring you a review of a book which I think everyone would enjoy, whatever their age.

From the absolutely magnificent cover to every magnificent word, this book is a triumph. I've never posted a picture of the entire cover before, but I believe this book deserves it. Kudos to the publishers and the designer. 


Turn the pages and you soon find that the stories inside more than live up to the promises of the cover. The language used is delightful and the stories engrossing. The back blurb says that you can read the stories in one short sitting. I found myself saying I'll just read one more and before I knew where I was, I had read the entire book. My intention was to tell you about my favourite story but I am failing miserably as I loved every last one of them. I also loved the way in which I thought the story was going and then there was a twist at the end. The characters are over the top in an endearing way and are absolutely delightful. The stories themselves pulled me in to some very different worlds and made me laugh out loud. 

This book is a masterpiece of how the short story should be written and how words should be used to entertain. I cannot recommend it enough. It would make a fabulous present or even gift to yourself. 

The book will be available to buy in the next couple of weeks. 
Available as an e-book or as a paperback.
Purchase on Amazon or order at all good bookshops.



You can follow the author on

Facebook: Jenny Sanders - writer

Instagram: @jennysanderswriter

Blog: Dancing Through Chaos


That's it for another week Bookaholics. See you soon and, until then, keep reading and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment