Friday 13 June 2014

Book Review: Kidnapped by Dee Henderson


Today on the blog I bring you an excellent Christian Romantic Suspense book by highly talented author Dee Henderson.


I like Dee Henderson and have been meaning to read this one for some time. I eventually pulled it off the bookshelf and I am glad I did. There are many strengths in this book and one of these is the characters. I really liked the characters and they somehow seemed real to me. I cared about what happened to them and this is the sign of a good author. The plot moved along well and there were some excellent twists and turns which I never saw coming. The ending was good and the book built up to a real climax. As I say it is an easy read and one to curl up with and read when you have a day to spare.

One caveat. This book is a reprint of the fourth in the uncommon hero series. It has a new title and this is not made clear on the cover. People could buy this inadvertently and I feel that this is somewhat underhand of the publishers. This is not necessary, as people will buy the book if they have not read it previously. Other than this I would highly recommend.

           

So there we have it for another day on Bookaholic. See you all back here soosn with another review of a great book fro you to read.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info! I have that problem with new covers too - sites like Goodreads won't let you combine covers on listopia lists and I think it can be confusing to readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point Elyse. I hadn't realised that

      Delete